3 October 2012

The mortar tails of Homs


.
Please notice: this is a layman's post. If you read it please don't skip the notes at the bottom. Also before you decide what to think of it: please read through my latest post (plead added 03/06/2014).



.
.



.

.
.

.

.



all photo by Lens Young Homsi
(the original links are no longer working, so these are to copies uploaded by me)
.
.
relevant posts:
weapons used on Homs
Local photo sources - Homs, Hama, Idlib, Damascus, Aleppo and more

* note (added 06/10/2012): I have to mention, that I intended (but failed) to have the title of this post indicate, that it has to be considered, that the photographer possibly have taken part in shaping some of these stories. Relevant in this context are 'Revolutionary Art: The Mortar Tail Booms of Homsby C. J. Chivers and my latest post: 'Telling tales'.















No comments: